2802 Vine St.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
|Mon, Tue, Thu||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The Corryville Branch is on the corner of Vine Street and Daniels in the heart of University Village. The entrance to the parking lot is on the Daniels side of the building. The branch is served by Metro routes 24 and 78.
The North Cincinnati Branch opened on April 2, 1907, one of nine area libraries built with funds provided by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. Large stone columns flank the entrance of the Renaissance Revival building, and a decorated stone pediment tops the doorway. The interior is dominated by a large stained glass dome supported by a circle of oak columns. In 1996, the facility underwent a major renovation and restoration project. When it reopened in August of 1997 it was renamed the Corryville Branch to better reflect the community it serves.
It is an ADA accessible facility and has two book returns.
The Corryville Branch meeting room seats 65 people. Visit the meeting room webpage for additional information and a link to the online reservation form.