4980 Glenway Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
|Mon, Tue, Thu||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The Covedale Branch is located on Glenway Avenue between Cleves Warsaw Pike and Ferguson Avenue. A parking lot is available behind the building. The branch is served by Metro routes 10 and 77.
Library service to the Covedale community began when the Overlook Branch opened in a storefront on Relleum Avenue on November 25, 1935. The branch later relocated to a former post office on Heuwerth Avenue in August of 1973. The current branch is a former bank in the center of the Covedale shopping district remodeled into a state-of-the-art library facility. When it opened on January 9, 1998, it was renamed the Covedale Branch to more closely identify it with the neighborhood. Muted contemporary colors throughout and a skylight and painted clouds on the ceiling of the lower level add to the branch’s inviting atmosphere.
The Covedale Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return and drive-up window.
The Covedale Branch meeting room seats 20 people. Visit the meeting room webpage for additional information and a link to the online reservation form.