5095 Foley Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
|Mon–Thu||10 a.m.–9 p.m.|
|Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The Delhi Township Branch is on Foley Road between Covedale and Anderson Ferry Road. A parking lot is available behind the building. Metro service to the branch is not available.
Library service began in Delhi Township in 1949 when a small branch collection was housed in the Delhi Public School. In January, 1968, a full-scale branch library on Foley Road was dedicated. Nearly 5,000 square feet was added to the Delhi Branch during renovation in 1999. A number of improvements were made to the property during renovation, including expanding the children’s area, enlarging the collection, the addition of a glass reading room, and enhancing the landscaping. When the building was reopened and rededicated, it was named the Delhi Township Branch Library.
Special Collections & Services
The Delhi Township Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
A meeting room is not available at the Delhi Township Branch.