8 North Miami Ave.
Cleves, Ohio 45002
Branch Manager: Carrie Vale
Children's Librarian: Kathy Sebastian
Hours of Service
10 a.m.–6 p.m.
The Miami Township Branch is located on corner of State Road and North Miami Avenue. On street parking is available. Bus service to the branch is not available.
Library service to Cleves began in 1900, when a delivery station was established in John Ingram's General Store, on the corner of Miami Avenue and Milbury Street. The Library station moved to a pharmacy in 1915. The old Miami Township Hall was remodeled and enlarged to include the Cleves Branch in 1930. The Library was closed in 1964 due to declining circulation. For the next nineteen years, the community was served by one of the library's bookmobiles. In June 1983, the Miami Township Branch Library opened its doors in the Miami Township Senior Center.
The Miami Township Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
A meeting room is not available at the Miami Township Branch.