4803 Tower Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45217
|Mon, Tue||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Thu||noon–6 p.m.|
|Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The St. Bernard Branch is on the corner of Tower Avenue and Washington Avenue in the Municipal Center building. Parking is available in the Municipal Center lot. The branch is served by Metro route 78.
From 1899 to 1916 (when a full-fledged branch opened in the Town Hall), library services were offered in St. Bernard through a delivery station in a grocery store. In 1918, the St. Bernard Branch moved from the Town Hall to the high school, where it remained for the next fifty-two years. In January, 1970, the branch opened in its present location, the St. Bernard Municipal Center.
The St. Bernard Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
A meeting room is not available at the St. Bernard Branch.