Use our Hoopla Digital service to access thousands of streaming movies and television shows, music albums, and audiobooks using your tablet, computer, or mobile device. Hoopla Digital has a simple sign-up and attractive, easy-to-use interface, so it’s easy to get to your listening experience. There’s also no waiting to borrow popular titles.
Quick Tips for Using Hoopla Digital
- Hoopla titles are available 24/7
- First-time users will be prompted to create an account after entering your library card number or username, and PIN
- You may borrow up to eight titles per month.
- Titles are automatically returned at the end of the loan period. The loan periods vary by format:
- movies and TV shows: 3 days
- music albums: 7 days
- audiobooks: 21 days
- Widevine Media Optimizer, a free add-on for your web browser, is needed to watch or listen to Hoopla titles. You will be prompted to install it the first time you try to stream a title on your computer.
- Hoopla is a cloud-based service: borrow a title via your computer's browser, then listen to the same title on your tablet or smartphone
- Free Hoopla Digital apps are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.