The Library Catalog
- Learn about some of the great features in our new catalog.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the new catalog.
Your Library account
Questions about your account (card numbers, PINs, etc.) should be directed to our Circulation Services department at 513-369-6913.
- Your Library card number is the eight-digit number below the barcode on the back of your red Library card.
- Unless you’ve changed it, your PIN is the last 4 digits of the phone number you gave us when you applied for your card. You can change it online, or have Circulation Services (513-369-6913) reset it for you.
- Use our online form to update your email address or phone number or change the way hold and overdue notices are delivered to you.
Our downloadables webpage is a good starting point for information about downloading ebooks, audiobooks, and music. There, you'll find links to a variety of “New User Guides,” “FAQs,” and a downloadable class schedule.
Need help setting up an email account? Get step-by-step instructions in our online tutorials.
- This online tutorial has step-by-step instructions for using Google Docs
Technical questions (regarding access problems, browser issues, etc.) should be referred to the Computer Services Help Desk (513-369-4599). Other comments or questions about our new website can be sent with our Comment Form.