2014 Board President
The Library is under the control and management of a Board of Trustees consisting of seven members. Four of the Board members are appointed by the County Commissioners and three by the judges of the Court of Common Pleas. Board members are appointed for a term of seven years, the term of one trustee expiring each year. The Board of Trustees meets on the second Tuesday bi-monthly. At its Annual December meeting the Board organizes for the ensuing year and elects a president, vice president, secretary and appoints a Fiscal Officer.
2014 Board Meeting Dates and Locations
- Tuesday, February 11 (Main Library)
- Tuesday, April 8 (Cheviot Branch)
- Tuesday, June 10 (Anderson Branch)
- Tuesday, August 12 (Main Library)
- Tuesday, October 14 (Sharonville Branch)
- Tuesday, December 9 (Main Library)
All meetings begin at 9:15 a.m. The meetings can be watched on the Waycross Community Media website.