October 4, 2015
- City on Fire
- Place your hold on the print, eBook, or eAudiobook version of City on Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg!
- A More Perfect Union
- Place your hold on the print, eBook, or eAudiobook version of A More Perfect Union by Ben Carson!
- Books by the Banks
- This free festival for book lovers features over 150 authors and illustrators; book signings; panel discussions; and activities for the entire family to enjoy!
- Featured Book of the Month
- Just released: this month’s featured books from your Library! Place a hold now or look for copies on display at your local branch during October.
- Enter Our Teen Art Contest
- Send us your photos, drawings, paintings, and digital illustrations for a chance to win!
- Family History Month
- This year’s seminars focus on Disease of Our Ancestors, how diseases impacted their lives, and the records they generated.
- Jeffrey Hillard, a Mount St. Joseph Associate Professor and award-winning poet and author, was named as Library Foundation’s New Writer-in-Residence at a donor event on Thursday, Sept. 24, at the Main Library.