Some of the great features in our new catalog
Our brand new catalog is here! We think you'll love the exciting features offered by our new catalog that make it easier than ever to access the fantastic resources in our collection! Here are some of the features you'll discover as you explore our new catalog:
Improved search options
- Find exactly what you’re looking for with the improved keyword search technology
- Use the refinement “facets” to expand or narrow your search and browse for related items
- Easily limit your search results to items currently on the shelf with the “Availability“ facet
- Spelling correction (did you mean…) to help you find what you’re looking for even if you misspell a word
- Quickly identify the title’s format with the colorful icons
- Place holds on multiple items all at once with the "Add to cart" feature
- Re-sort your search results by title or date
- Look for the “Related Searches,” “Recent Searches,” and “Recently Viewed” features at the bottom of your search results
New social features
New Social Features
- Add tags, reviews, comments, and ratings to books, movies, and music
- Check out the Community Reviews, Tags, and Discussion to find out what others have to say!
My Account Features
- Alerts when you have overdue material or when holds become available
- Summary of your unpaid bills and fines
- Keep track of all the material you've checked out in the past with the "Reading History" feature
- Modify your Personal Information and PIN
- Create a “Preferred search” for your favorite author or subject, and get an email when we add a new title to our collection that matches your search
- View your ratings, reviews, and Book Lists you've created
- Use the My Record RSS feeds to keep tabs on your account
Some of the “My Account” features
A few important notes
- You may notice that items returned to library agencies a few days ago are still on your account. We are in the process of updating everyone's accounts; please be assured that we will not hold you responsible for any fines accrued during this time.
- The New Arrivals RSS feeds are temporarily unavailable.
- The August 2 issue of "New for You" was suspended. Delivery is tentatively scheduled to resume with the August 9 issue.
We hope you’ll enjoy all the new features offered by our exciting new catalog! Please don't hesitate to contact your local branch, call (513-369-6900), or email us if you have any questions or need assistance.
If you'd like to pick up some tips and tricks for using our new catalog, make plans to attend one of the "Meet Our Catalog" programs that will be held throughout the library system in August.