Our new Hoopla Digital service now includes streaming audiobooks! With Hoopla you can use your library card to access thousands of streaming audiobooks from well-known publishers using your tablet, computer, or mobile device.
Hoopla Digital has a simple sign-up and attractive, easy-to-use interface, so it’s easy to get to your listening experience. There’s also no waiting to borrow popular titles. And Hoopla Digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
Quick Tips for Using Hoopla Digital
- Hoopla streaming audiobooks are available 24/7
- First-time users will be prompted to create an account after entering your library card number or username, and PIN
- You may borrow up to eight Hoopla titles (audiobooks, music albums, movies, or TV shows) at a time.
- The loan period for audiobooks is 21 days. Titles are automatically returned at the end of the loan period.
- Widevine Media Optimizer, a free add-on for your web browser, is needed to listen to the streaming albums. You will be prompted to install it the first time you try to play an album on your computer.
- Hoopla is a cloud-based service: borrow a title via your computer's browser, then listen to the same audiobook on your tablet or smartphone
- Free Hoopla Digital apps are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.