With our new Hoopla Digital service, you can use your library card to access thousands of free streaming movies and TV shows from the convenience of your tablet, computer, or mobile device!
Hoopla Digital has a simple sign-up and attractive, easy-to-use interface, so it’s easy to get to your listening and viewing experience. There’s also no waiting to borrow popular movies and TV shows. And Hoopla Digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
Quick Tips for Using Hoopla Digital
- Hoopla movies and television shows are available 24/7—all you need is your library card number or username, and PIN.
- You may watch up to eight different movies or television episodes per month.
- Movies and television shows are checked out for 3 days
- Browse for movies using the featured selections on the homepage, or by selecting "Featured," "Top Titles," "New Arrivals," or "Genres." New titles are added to the site regularly!
- Widevine Media Optimizer, a free add-on for your web browser, is needed to view videos. You will be prompted to install it the first time you try to play a video.
- Free Hoopla Digital apps are available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Read through the Frequently Asked Questions and then start watching!