- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Compendium of federal programs and services which provide assistance to the American public.
- Gateway to information about federal agriculture, business, disaster relief, education, housing, and veteran loans.
- Single access point for over 900 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies.
- SBA Business Opportunities – Grants
- Links to many federal and state grant programs for small businesses.
- Ohio Community Development - Division Programs
- Information about services, programs, and grants for community development, residential energy efficiency, and housing improvement.
- Ohio Department of Health Grants
- Information on public health grants.
- Ohio Development Services Agency (Business Services)
- State agency site that provides information for small businesses, including a listings of programs, business grants and loans, forms, workshops, and business resources.
- City of Cincinnati Department of Community Development and Planning
- Forms and applications for tax abatement, housing, and the arts grant program.
- Hamilton County Development Company (HCDC)
- A private not-for-profit corporation organized to promote economic development in Hamilton County. Includes an Entrepreneurial Business Center (business incubation/coaching), as well as providing small business loan programs.
- Hamilton County Home Improvement Program (HIP)
- Information on low-rate home improvement loans for participating Hamilton County communities.