- Education Resource Organizations Directory
- Furnishes names and contact organizations that provide information and assistance on education-related topics. Search by keyword or browse by directory subjects.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete information about FAFSA including forms, links, FAQS, and submission tips.
- Library of Congress - Professional Development for Teachers
- The Library of Congress "Teaching with Primary Sources" program provides primary source-based staff development to teachers across the country. Offers online modules, training for small groups, and training with their educational consortium.
- National Center for Education Statistics
- Comprehensive subject directory of federal information on a wide range of education-related issues.
- School Matters
- Standard & Poor’s School Evaluation Services analyzes academic, financial, and demographic indicators and trends; provides valuable comparative benchmarks; and presents impartial findings on the performance of schools. Useful for making informed decisions and improving school results.
- An official U.S. government web site designed for college students and their families that provides information and resources from the U.S. government about educational and career options for students after high school.
- U.S. Department of Education
- Comprehensive site for national educational statistics, forms, and information.
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio website offering a directory of schools, building and district profiles, and information on the Ohio Proficiency Tests.
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Local public school information, including school assignments by street and local school achievement profiles.
- Hamilton County Regional Planning Commission - Profiles and Comparisons, Public School Districts
- Profiles contain proficiency test pass rates, enrollment trends, demographic, fiscal, and staff data. Comparisons include student to teacher ratios, student attendance rates, revenue per pupil, expediture per pupil, dropout rates, and proficiency test pass rates.
- School District Demographics
- District-level statistics for all public schools from the 2000 Census.
- A regional partnership, supported by the business, education, non-profit, philanthropic, and civic sectors, "to develop the best educational system in the world, from preschool to college.”