- Global Cincinnati - Greater Cincinnati World Affairs Council
- An organization which works to foster communication and enhance collaboration within Cincinnati’s international/interethnic community.
- OKI Sister City Coalition
- Includes a calendar of events, tours of the seven sister cities, and information about exchanges, programs and opportunities to get involved.
- Gifu, Japan
- This picturesque Japanese city became Cincinnati’s second sister city in 1988. Access statistics about the region and general information about the city.
- Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kharakiv, a sister city since 1989, is a major industrial, cultural, and educational center. The Sister Cities Association web site provides an overview of the city.
- Liuzhou, China
- Cincinnati’s first sister city (1988), located in Southern China, is a major industrial and cultural center. News, travel and information about the residents of the city.
- Munich, Bavaria
- Munich, one of Europe’s most important industrial and economic centers, became a sister city in 1989. Find information about the city, Oktoberfest, accommodations, and weather.
- Nancy, France
- The capital of the French province of Lorraine was selected to be one of Cincinnati’s sister cities in 1991. Use this website for a brief overview of the city and tourist information.
- Taipei-Hsien, Taiwan
- A sister city since 1994, Taipei Hsien is noted for its scenic location on the Pacific coastline. The Sister Cities Association web site provides an overview of the city.
On this Page