If you’re connecting from home, work, or school, you will need a valid library card and PIN.
- Consumer Health Complete
- Full text journals, magazines, and reference books dealing with health, wellness, fitness, and nutrition – coverage includes a focus on the complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health and wellness.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Search the full-text of hundreds of electronic reference books on a wide range of subjects, including: the arts, business, education, history, law, medicine, and science.
- Authoritative information on clinical medicine, dentistry, education, experimental medicine, nursing, nutrition, pathology, psychiatry, and toxicology. Created and maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Nonprofit consumer health site that draws upon information created and evaluated by health care professionals at the University of Cincinnati, Ohio State University, and Case Western Reserve University medical centers.