- The U.S. government's access point for food safety information and resources.
- OhioHeretoHelp.com: Food Assistance
- Resources on topics such as food assistance programs, the Ohio Foodbank, and Second Harvest.
- Cincinnati.com Dining
- Check for reviews of local restaurants at this site.
- Thousands of recipes submitted by home cooks, menus ideas, food preparation tips, and culinary news. Many recipes are reviewed and rated.
- Better Homes and Gardens: Food
- This companion website to the magazine provides recipes and entertaining tips.
- Betty Crocker
- The official General Mills web site for Betty Crocker, with recipes, weights and measurements, substitutions, menu ideas, and information about Betty Crocker herself.
- The Cook’s Thesaurus
- Use this website to find substitutes for ingredients you need.
- Copycat Recipe Central
- Over 8,000 copycat recipes for restaurant dishes and grocery products are listed on this website.
- Epicurious Food
- A Conde Nast web site with good mapping, indexes and search engine. Includes over 7000 recipes, a dictionary, and access to recipes from Bon Apetit and Gourmet.
- Food Network
- The Food Network's cyberkitchen site with information related to the television shows, recipes and cooking tips.
- A site where people post recipes that they've tried, which includes pictures of what the dish is supposed to look like and sometimes pictures of each step of the recipe.
- SOAR: The Searchable Online Archive of Recipes
- Search this archive of over 65,000 recipes for the one you need.
- Yahoo! Food
- This portal from Yahoo offers thousands of recipes, cooking tips from celebrity chefs, video cooking guides, and restaurant reviews.
On this Page