Sites by Subject · Wedding Planning & Special Occasions
- Better Homes and Gardens: Holidays
- This companion website to the magazine provides recipes and entertaining tips for the holidays.
- Martha Stewart: Entertaining
- Provides party planning tips, advice, and recipes.
- African Wedding Traditions
- Guide for planning an African wedding, including traditions from many countries.
- Ethnic Weddings
- Guide to wedding traditions in many different countries.
- The Knot
- The Knot is an award winning wedding guide website. It provides checklists for brides, grooms, and the rest of the wedding party. It helps you plan the ceremony and the honeymoon. Couples can register for gifts online. There's also help with organizing the budget and the guest list.
- Martha Stewart: Weddings
- Includes planning tools for Do-It-Yourself weddings.
- Wedding Channel
- With sections of advice for the Bride and the Groom, Newlyweds, and Wedding Guests, this site is truly useful. Wedding Guests can search Gift Registries. Brides and Grooms can create personalized wedding planners. On the Internet since 1997, this is a wonderful resource.
- Weddings: Listen to the Music
- First dance songs for your wedding day. Alphabetic listing of song titles and performers. Suggestions for father/daughter dance, mother/daughter dance, ethnic, religious, and ceremony music.
On this Page