Need help choosing a new career or finding a new job? These library resources and services can help!
- Work with live, expert job coaches on every phase of the job search process--from career coaching to resume assistance to interview tips. You’ll need a library card to use this resource from home.
- Career Transitions
- Use this guided, self-paced resource to identify career interests and new career paths based on past experience, access information about schools and specific educational programs, prepare a resume and cover letter, practice answering interview questions, and search and apply for jobs. You’ll need a library card to use this resource from home.
- Universal Class
- Access over 500 online continuing education classes on a wide range of subjects, including: accounting and bookkeeping; computers and technology; medical billing, coding, and administration; real estate; social work; and web development. The self-paced, non-credit personal and professional development classes are led by real instructors who will give you continuous feedback on your progress. You’ll need a library card to use this resource from home.
- Learning Express Library
- Select the "Job & Career" Accelator to explore detailed information on over 1,000 different occupations, match your interests and skills with the career that's best for you, search millions of local and national job postings, create professional resumes and cover letters, practice and master interviewing skills, and track your job-search progress. You’ll need a library card to use this resource from home.
Other Library Services
- Job and Career Programs
- The Library hosts a wide variety of special programs and workshops for job seekers throughout the year. Use our
online program calendar to find out about upcoming programs.