Interested in sharpening up your computer skills or learning some new ones? These library resources and services can help you!
- This award-winning library of video tutorials is designed to support learners who want to gain specific software, technology, creative, or business skills. Tutorials include 3D and animation, CAD training, design, and programming.
- Learning Express Library*
- Take your computer skills to the next level with this collection of interactive tutorial courses. Topics include: Adobe Dreamweaver/Flash/Illustrator, Micosoft Access/Excel/PowerPoint/Publisher, and Windows/Mac Operating Systems. Videos and screencasts make learning easy while quizzes help assess your progress.
- Universal Class*
- Universal Class offers more than 500 classes on many topics. Learn about Microsoft Office, Web Design, Computer Basics, Business Applications, and more! The self-paced, non-credit personal and professional development classes are led by real instructors who will give you continuous feedback on your progress.
Other Library Services
- TechCenter Programs
- The TechCenter offers over 20 programs every month that cover computer and Internet basics, word processing, social networking, Web design, and much more. View our online program calendar and register for classes online!
*You’ll need your library card number and PIN to use this resource from home.