Library service to Bond Hill began in 1899, when a deposit station opened in the community. The deposit location moved to a storeroom at the corner of Oakdale and California Roads in 1930 and relocated, three years later, to a temporary location in the Bond Hill School. In 1936, the branch moved into a building on Dale Road. Construction began in 2006 on a new 12,000 foot facility at Jordan Crossing that is meant to serve both the Bond Hill and Roselawn communities. The new building was dedicated on August 9, 2007. The dramatic interior incorporates abundant natural light, an inviting color scheme, and an open floor plan with reading areas for adults, kids, and teens.