We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the Cheviot Branch

About the

Cheviot Branch

About the

Cheviot Branch

Library service to the community began in 1919 when a deposit station opened in the Cheviot Building and Loan Company. Ten years later, a full-service branch opened in rental quarters on Glenmore Avenue. The library operated at several locations in Cheviot until 1962, when the current building was dedicated. The design by Cellarius & Hilmer in the “modern ranch home” style fits well within the community.

 

 

Back to Top