We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the College Hill Branch

About the

College Hill Branch

About the

College Hill Branch

Library service began in College Hill in 1914 when a small library opened in the Town Hall. The library operated at several locations along Hamilton Avenue and in College Hill Elementary School until 1956, when it moved to a site at 1611 North Bend Road. The current branch was built on the site of a farm once owned by John T. Crawford and opened as the Northern Hills Branch on July 11, 1966, serving the College Hill and Finneytown communities. The branch was renamed the College Hill Branch Library in 2001.

 

 

Back to Top