The North Cincinnati Branch opened on April 2, 1907, one of nine area libraries built with funds provided by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. Large stone columns flank the entrance of the Renaissance Revival building, and a decorated stone pediment tops the doorway. The interior is dominated by a large stained glass dome supported by a circle of oak columns. In 1996, the facility underwent a major renovation and restoration project. When it reopened in August of 1997 it was renamed the Corryville Branch Library to better reflect the community it serves.