We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the Deer Park Branch

About the

Deer Park Branch

About the

Deer Park Branch

The Deer Park Branch Library opened in the Deer Park High School in 1950. The branch moved to a storefront in the Dillonvale Shopping Center in 1972. In August of 1989, the branch relocated to larger quarters next door. In 1997, the branch moved to another location in the Dillonvale Shopping Center.

 

 

Back to Top