Library service began in Delhi Township in 1949 when a small branch collection was housed in the Delhi Public School. In January, 1968, a full-scale branch library on Foley Road was dedicated. Nearly 5,000 square feet was added to the Delhi Branch Library during renovation in 1999. A number of improvements were made to the property during renovation, including expanding the children’s area, enlarging the collection, the addition of a glass reading room, and enhancing the landscaping. When the building was reopened and rededicated, it was named the Delhi Township Branch Library.