We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the Hyde Park Branch

About the

Hyde Park Branch

About the

Hyde Park Branch

From 1899 to 1911, library services were offered in Hyde Park through a delivery station in a drugstore. The current building was built with funds donated by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation in 1912 and is one of the seven remaining Carnegie libraries in Hamilton County. In 1970, the branch underwent an extensive expansion and renovation project. At that time, a fish pond and a hand-painted mural (“A Children’s Party in a Forest” by Michael Scott) were installed in the Children’s Room.

 

 

Back to Top