We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the Norwood Branch

About the

Norwood Branch

About the

Norwood Branch

Library service in the Village of Norwood began in 1898, when the Cincinnati and Hamilton County library system established a book delivery station in a drugstore. The current building, completed in 1907, was built with funds donated by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. The Italian Renaissance style structure features two Rookwood urns near the front entrance and two Clement Barnhorn bas reliefs. In 2001, a number of improvements were made to the existing facility, including the restoration of some of the building’s original architectural elements and the purchase of new furniture, shelving, carpeting, lighting and computer equipment.

 

 

Back to Top