We're open with COVID-safe protocols. Or, try our drive-thru and curbside service.

About the Wyoming Branch

About the

Wyoming Branch

About the

Wyoming Branch

The Wyoming Branch Library opened in 1959, replacing village libraries, which had been in operation in various locations throughout Wyoming and Hartwell since 1900. Originally named the Bonham Branch in honor of Judge Frank Bonham, a prominent Wyoming citizen and former library trustee, it was renamed the Wyoming Branch Library in January 2001 to better reflect the community it serves.

 

 

Back to Top