Meeting and study rooms are currently unavailable. Please visit our Library Restart page for more information about our current operations during COVID-19.
As a way of supporting our mission and vision, the Library welcomes the use of its meeting rooms within the guidelines that accompany this policy. First priority in the use of Library meeting rooms will always be given to Library sponsored and co-sponsored programs and to programs held in cooperation with the Library.
Library meeting rooms are available free of charge for the following groups/individuals:
- Educational, cultural, civic, social, political, religious, or professional organizations
- Persons volunteering as tutors as part of a non-profit program
Library meeting rooms are available for a fee to groups/individuals for:
- Events for purely social purposes which include but are not limited to parties, or receptions (e.g. weddings, birthday parties, anniversary parties, or other celebrations)
Library meeting rooms are not available to groups/individuals for:
- Promotion or sale of services
- Fundraising purposes
- Campaigning activities
- Conducting classes for profit
No admission, attendance charge, or required donation may be assessed by any non-Library
group using a meeting room.
Areas on Library premises other than meeting rooms may also be utilized with the prior approval
of the Eva Jane Romaine Coombe Director.
Use of the meeting room does not mean that the Library endorses the purposes and policies of
those using its meeting rooms. Meeting room use may be denied to anyone falsifying a meeting
room application or failing to comply with this policy.