Available In-Building Services During COVID-19
The Main Library serves as the hub of the Library system as well as the "neighborhood library" for thousands of downtown workers and residents. Learn more about our Main Library's hours and location.
- Computers are available on the first and second floors of the North Building.
- Printing and faxing are available for free.
- Browsing is available in the Popular Library, first floor of the South Building. Materials for browsing include a selection of popular materials in all categories, including nonfiction, magazines, newspapers, and materials for children and teens.
- Staff greeters are assisting customers and are trained to help you quickly find your way.
- MakerSpace equipment is available by reservation.
- Access to the second and third floor collections are available by appointment only.
- Access to special collections and special research assistance are available by appointment only.
- Library Use Only materials, located on our second and third floors, are available by appointment only.
- Access to microfilm and historical periodicals are available by appointment only.
- The Cincinnati Room, the children's area on the first floor of the North Building, and TeenSpot are currently unavailable to our customers.