Looking for a new job or career? The Library has resources to help you get started.
The Library offers free access to online services that provide expert assistance with every step in the job search process. All you need is a Library card.
- Career Transitions. Get help writing resumes, writing cover letters, and applying for jobs. Options and guidance for those seeking new career paths is also available.
- Job Now. Work with live, expert job coaches on every part of the job search process--from career coaching to resume help to interview tips.
Learn business, creative, and technology skills with these free Library resources. You'll need your Library card and PIN to get started.
- Lynda.com. Video tutorials support learners who want to gain specific software, technology, creative, or business skills. Tutorials include 3D and animation, CAD training, and programming.
- Treehouse. Online courses on a variety of advanced technology related topics--including coding, web design, and app creation.
- Kanopy. Learn something new with Kanopy's streaming "Great Courses" videos.
- Universal Class. Over 500 self-paced, non-credit continuing education classes on subjects such as financial management, office skills, computer training, and writing.
Related Library Databases
Featured Library Resources
Learn about in-demand jobs available during the pandemic from regional job search experts featuring Cincinnati Works, Job Search Focus Group, and the Covington Business Council.