Looking for a new job or career? The Library has resources to help you get started.
Start with a Library Card
The Library offers free access to online services that provide expert assistance with every step in the job search process. All you need is a library card.
- Peterson's Career Prep. Get help writing resumes, writing cover letters, and applying for jobs. Options and guidance for those seeking new career paths is also available.
- Job Now. Work with live, expert job coaches on every part of the job search process--from career coaching to resume help to interview tips.
Learn business, creative, and technology skills with these free library resources. You'll need your library card and PIN to get started.
- LinkedIn Learning, opens a new window (formerly Lynda.com). Video tutorials support learners who want to gain specific software, technology, creative, or business skills. Tutorials include 3D and animation, CAD training, and programming.
- Treehouse. Online courses on a variety of advanced technology related topics--including coding, web design, and app creation.
- Kanopy. Learn something new with Kanopy's streaming "Great Courses" videos.
- Universal Class. Over 500 self-paced, non-credit continuing education classes on subjects such as financial management, office skills, computer training, and writing.
Related Library Online Resources
Featured Library Resources
Learn about in-demand jobs available during the pandemic from regional job search experts featuring Cincinnati Works, Job Search Focus Group, and the Covington Business Council.