Library cards are free to applicants of any age who meet any of the following criteria:
- You are a resident of the State of Ohio
- You are associated with a member of an Ohio regional library system as a cardholder from a member library
- You are a temporary/transitional resident of Hamilton County
- You are a property owner in Hamilton County
- You are a resident of Boone, Campbell, or Kenton County in Kentucky with a valid library card from your local library
If you are applying for a library card for the first time, you may apply for a card using our online application form linked below.
Card types include Regular, Adult Only, Child or Teen Only, Dependent Child or Teen, Downloadable Only, Educator, and Book Club cards.