Anyone can make a reservation at MakerSpace! It's free, though some machines require additional materials that can be purchased for a small fee.
- Walk-up reservations may be available but are not guaranteed. Please ask about the stand-by list if you do not have a reservation.
- Our reservation system will allow you to reserve equipment for no more than two hours per day.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance. Book ahead! Many MakerSpace stations are extremely popular and have long wait times.
- Some equipment requires reservations, some equipment, such as our button-makers, does not need reservations, and some equipment is unavailable due to health and safety precautions. Check our reservation pages for current status or call (513) 369-6900 for updates.
- There is a 10 minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- Our computers will shut off and our printers will stop printing when a session expires and at closing.
Have additional questions? Call the MakerSpace staff at 513-369-6900.