Anyone can make a reservation at MakerSpace! It's free, though some machines require additional materials that can be purchased for a small fee.
- Customers are permitted one 60-minute session per day. Extra time may be granted at staff discretion.
- There is a 10-minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- The computer shuts off and the printer stops printing when a session expires.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance.
- Book ahead! Many of the MakerSpace stations are extremely popular and have long wait times.
Don’t have a reservation? Ask a staff member in the MakerSpace to add your name to the standby list, If an appointment is missed or extra time is available at the end of another customer’s session, you may be able to use the printer. The standby list is only available in person. You must be present if/when availability opens up.