Anyone can make a reservation at MakerSpace! It's free, though some machines require additional materials that can be purchased for a small fee.
- MakerSpace is currently open by reservation only. Walk-up reservations may be available but are not guaranteed.
- Customers are permitted one two-hour (120 minute) visit per day, and you should plan to complete your entire project within this timeframe. Accordingly, our reservation system will allow you to reserve equipment for no more than two hours per day.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance. Book ahead! Many MakerSpace stations are extremely popular and have long wait times.
- Some equipment now requires reservations or is unavailable due to health and safety precautions. Check our reservation pages for current status or call (513) 369-6900 for updates.
- Our standby list is not currently available. Instead, please check for updates on our reservations system below or call (513) 369-6900.
- There is a 10 minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- Our computers will shut off and our printers will stop printing when a session expires.
Have additional questions? Call the MakerSpace staff at 513-369-6900.