This station is currently unavailable. (Updated 5/5/21)
Design your own shapes, or use pre-designed ones. Cut out vinyl decals, customize apparel, or make stickers.
- Images can be imported in other formats (JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, and GIF), traced over with the system’s designer studio software, and then cut
- The machine can cut: paper, cardstock, adhesive cardstock, adhesive vinyl, fabric, heat-transfer material (e.g., designs that you could iron on cloth), printable heat-transfer material, rhinestone templates, temporary tattoo paper, vellum, and magnetic paper.
What You'll Need
You’ll need to bring a design in a common image format to be converted. You may also choose a ready-made design from the software’s library. The Library only sells adhesive vinyl. If you would like to use a different material, you’ll need to bring that with you.
Vinyl: $1 per linear foot
Reserve the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Tool. Please note:
- Customers are permitted one 60-minute session per day. Extra time may be granted (at the discretion of staff) if no one is waiting.
- There is a 10-minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- The computer shuts off and erases all data stored to it when a session expires.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance.