Have you seen or heard about a title that isn't in the Library’s catalog? We would be happy to explore the possibility of ordering it for our collection but please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- We typically purchase titles no more than three months in advance of publication
- If you’re looking for popular upcoming titles, especially from bestselling authors, don’t worry, we have our eyes on them too. There’s no need to suggest them.
- It is less likely that we can purchase older titles, so please consider checking SearchOhio, opens a new window or OhioLink, opens a new window to see if it is available to request for free from another library.
- If you would like to see other guidelines that we use for selecting library materials, have a look at our Collection Development policy.
- For local and self-published authors interested in having their titles added to our collection, please see our guidelines here.