What is HelpNow?
HelpNow, opens a new window is a comprehensive suite of online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles.
What services does HelpNow offer?
HelpNow, opens a new window provides unique services for each of the three main sources of learning—expert instruction, peer-to-peer collaboration, and self-study.
Expert Help Services
- Live Help. Enter our online classroom and receive live, online homework help from a Brainfuse tutor. Expert writing assistance is also available.
Skills Building. Master an academic concept through expert tutoring and state-aligned online lessons, Skills Building is designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs.
- 24/7 Center. Submit a homework question and a tutor will provide you with a response (usually within 24 hours).
Language Lab. Expert homework assistance and support for students who are learning a foreign language. Tutoring is currently offered for Spanish; however, resources for learning other languages are forthcoming.
- Writing Lab. For a more thorough analysis than the assistance offered via Live Help. Approximately 24 hours after submitting your work, you will receive a detailed analysis of your paper in your message center inbox. Our writing experts will focus their analysis on voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and organization.
- Test Center. Take practice standardized tests (SAT, ACT, GED, etc.) and subject-specific tests, like math and science. Get results instantly and, if you choose, share your results with one of our tutors for a targeted skills building session.
- Flashbulb. Enjoy 24/7 access to an extensive library of online flashcard sets in hundreds of subjects. Create your own flashcards and multiple choice quizzes for self-study on computers and mobile devices.
- MEET. Use MEET to schedule online meetings with your friends in the Brainfuse classroom so you can study for tests, work on homework assignments, or collaborate on projects.
- Brainwave. Brainwaves are ideal for recording solutions to homework problems, note-taking, class projects, or any other concepts that involve motion or sequencing. Create a Brainwave or search our Brainwave archive.